Metalab: Pure Data Workshop
Wann/Date: 2011-01-29 12:00:00 – 2011-01-30 18:00:00
Ort/Location: Metalab, Rathausstraße 6, 1010 Wien
Pure Data (Pd) is a universal, Open Source software environment for real-time generation and processing of audio, graphics, video and sensor data. It’s a visual programming language which allows to program in an easy and intuitive way, and is therefore widespread in the artistic community.
- Costs: free
- Language: German or English
- Lecturer: grh, IOhannes M Zmölnig (Maintainer of GEM, http://umlaeute.mur.at/)
- General introduction to Pure Data
- Audio and Signal Processing
- Video and 3D Graphics (OpenGL)
- Vertiefung, Wiederholung, Questions, Special topics suggested by the audience
Special materials for the Metalab workshop are here. Enjoy!
Please bring your own computers and install Pure Data before!!! You can download the software for your operation system here (please use the pd-extended installers).
If you have any problems with the installation you can contact Grh.
This content includes Microformats hCalendar information.