Get Social. Do Business!
Organizations that apply emerging technologies like Web 2.0 accompanied by organizational, cultural, and process changes to improve business performance in an increasingly connected global economic environment.
What does Social Business mean? – Luis Benitez, Social Software Product Manager at IBM and Enterprise 2.0 enthusiast.Luis Suarez, Knowledge Manager, Community Builder & Social Computing Evangelist in the IBM Software Group division
- IBM’s Lotusphere 2011 Highlights – Get Social, Do Business!
- Community Management Fundamentals – Where Do I Start?
- Making Business Sense of Social Media and Social Networking – Twitter For Business
- Social Business Begins by Unleashing Your Business Talent
- Making Business Sense of Social Media and Social Networking – Is Blogging Dead?